—(1) The forms prescribed for the purposes of lodgment with the Registrar under the Act shall be those provided on the electronic filing system at http://www.bizfile.gov.sg.
(2) The Registrar may issue such other forms as he thinks fit for the purposes of the Act.
(3) The Registrar may make any modification or amendment necessary to any form for the purpose of facilitating the lodgment of that form.
(4) Where strict compliance with a form is not possible, the Registrar may allow that form to be complied with in such other manner as he thinks fit.
(5) Any form and any relevant accompanying document to be lodged with the Registrar under the Act shall be lodged using the electronic filing system.
(6) Where lodgment of any form or document using the electronic filing system is not possible, the Registrar may allow that form or document to be lodged in such other manner as he thinks fit.
—(1) A form shall be completed and lodged in accordance with such directions as are specified in that form or by the Registrar.
(2) Unless otherwise required, all particulars to be inserted in a form shall be in the English language.
(3) The Registrar may refuse to accept any form that is not completed or lodged in accordance with this regulation.
—(1) The fee payable to the Registrar in respect of the lodgment of a form with the Registrar shall be paid at the time that the form is lodged, unless otherwise directed by the Registrar.
(2) Payment of fees shall be made in such manner as the Registrar may direct.
(3) Where a form requires endorsements by more than one person, such endorsements shall be made within 3 calendar days from the date of the lodgment, and payment of the prescribed fee shall be made by the last person endorsing the form.
(4) Any failure to pay the prescribed fee in paragraph (1) shall render void the lodgment referred to in that paragraph.
—(1) For the purposes of the Act, a prescribed person is —
an advocate and solicitor;
an accountant registered with the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Singapore;
a member of the Association of International Accountants (Singapore Branch);
a member of the Institute of Company Accountants, Singapore;
a member of the Singapore Association of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators;
a corporate secretarial agent;
a member of such other professional association as may be approved by the Minister and published by notification in the Gazette;
in a matter under these Regulations other than the incorporation of a company or the registration of a foreign company —
an employee of a service bureau who is approved by the Minister as a prescribed person; or
an employee of the firm or corporation in which a prescribed person referred to in sub-paragraph (a), (b), (c), (d), (e), (f) or (g) is a partner or is employed, if —
the employee is authorised by the prescribed person to act on that prescribed person’s behalf in the matter; and
the employee is, in the opinion of the prescribed person, someone who has the knowledge and experience relevant to that matter; or
any other person who, in the opinion of the Minister, is a fit and proper person to be a prescribed person.
(2) In this regulation —
“corporate secretarial agent” means a person who is carrying on the business of corporate secretarial services for one or more companies and who has been a secretary of a company for at least 3 years of the preceding 5 years;
“service bureau” means a service bureau which the Registrar has authorised to be established for the purpose of assisting in the lodgment of documents using the electronic filing system.