15. Sections 12 and 13 of the principal Act are repealed and the following sections substituted therefor:
—(1) A work pass for a foreign employee shall be valid only in respect of the trade or occupation, the type of employment, the employer and the foreign employee that may be specified therein.
(2) A work pass for a self-employed foreigner shall be valid only in respect of the trade, vocation, profession or activity and the self-employed foreigner that may be specified therein.
(3) A work pass shall be valid for the period specified in the work pass unless it is earlier suspended or revoked by the Controller, or earlier cancelled by the Controller on the application by the employer or self-employed foreigner, as the case may be.
—(1) A work pass holder shall not allow any other person to have possession of his work pass.
(2) If required by the Controller, a foreign employee shall hand over the work pass to his employer on the last day of his employment with that employer.
(3) An employer who is handed a work pass under subsection (2) shall return the work pass to the Controller within 7 days of the date he receives the work pass.
(4) Upon demand by an employment inspector, a work pass holder shall produce his work pass for inspection.”.