—(1) The policy of every publication of the Union or a constituent body thereof shall be decided by the Council.
(2) The policy shall reflect the aims of the Union as spelt out in these Regulations.
(3) No matter of Union policy may be published without a written directive from the Council.
(4) No printed matter of the Union shall be published unless it is submitted by a member of the Union or a member of the Polytechnic staff.
(5) Every article submitted to the Publications Committee shall bear the name of the author, but a pseudonym may be used when the article is printed.
(6) An article from a publication other than that of the Union may be reprinted in a Union publication if the source of that article is specified in the article with the permission of the publisher.