—(1) There shall be a Registrar of Trade Marks who shall have the control of the Registry of Trade Marks.
(2) There shall be one or more Deputy Registrars of Trade Marks who shall, subject to the control of the Registrar, have all the powers and functions of the Registrar under this Act, other than the powers of the Registrar under section 63.
(3) There shall be one or more Assistant Registrars of Trade Marks.
(4) The Registrar and all the other officers under this section shall be appointed by the Minister.
—(1) The Registrar may, in relation to a particular matter or class of matters, by writing under his hand, delegate all or any of his powers or functions under this Act (except this power of delegation) to an Assistant Registrar of Trade Marks or any public officer so that the delegated powers and functions may be exercised by the delegate with respect to the matter or class of matters specified in the instrument of delegation.
(2) A delegation under this section is revocable at will and no delegation shall prevent the exercise of a power or function by the Registrar or by a Deputy Registrar of Trade Marks.
64. For the purposes of this Act, there shall be established an office which shall be known as the Registry of Trade Marks.