10. The principal Act is amended by inserting, immediately after section 10, the following section:
—(1) The Postal Authority may make, in relation to any service provided by the Postal Authority under this Act, a scheme or schemes for determining either or both of the following:
the charges which, except in so far as they are the subject of an agreement between the Postal Authority and a person availing himself of the service, are to be made by the Postal Authority;
the other terms and conditions which, except as provided, are to be applicable to the service.
(2) A scheme made under this section may make different provision for different cases or classes of cases determined by, or in accordance with, the provisions of the scheme.
(3) A charge exigible by virtue of this section may be recovered by the Postal Authority in any court of competent jurisdiction as if it were a simple contract debt.
(4) A scheme or any amendment thereof made under this section shall come into operation on such date as may be determined by the Postal Authority.
(5) Nothing in this section shall be construed as prohibiting the Postal Authority from levying any charge or collecting any dues for anything done or any service rendered by reason only of not being incorporated in a scheme and the rates, charges and fees payable to the Postal Authority for any service rendered shall be in accordance with such rates, charges and fees as may, from time to time, be determined by the Postal Authority.”.