Welcome to the homepage for the Singapore Statutes Online ("SSO"). We welcome your feedback/suggestions to improve the SSO - please click here.
PLUS PROJECT IMPROVEMENTS
In response to the feedback received during the PLUS public survey,
we have been making enhancements to SSO to improve user experience and accessibility of legislation.
The latest set of enhancements made to SSO are as follows:
- a new print options page to give users more printing options;
- a legislative timeline scrollbar for easier navigation and faster access to content;
- the relocation of the Whole Document button to improve its visibility.
Please click here
for more details on the enhancements made to SSO.
- Due to a system error, some changes have not been updated on this website. Please click here for more details.
- Due to technical difficulties, hyperlinks within legislation are not available. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- Please be informed that the Singapore Statutes Online is scheduled for maintenance on 28 August 2015, 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm (SGT).
This is the official Singapore Government website for online publication of legislation. It is provided and maintained by the Legislation Division of the Attorney-General's Chambers.