The Legislation Division will be running the following courses at CSC in June 2015:
- Law-Making & Policy Course (22 - 23 Jun)
This course discusses topics on how to translate policies into effective legislation. Target audience: Policy officers (without legal qualification) who have prior experience in handling or are currently involved in a legislative project.
- Law-Making & Policy Advanced Course (Workshop Format) (24 Jun)
This course involves practical exercises on how to provide instructions/specifications for the drafting of legislation. Target audience: Policy officers (without legal qualification) who have attended the Law-Making & Policy Course.
- Legislation Drafting Course (29 - 30 Jun)
This course is for legal officers and policy officers who are involved in the drafting of legislation or who are interested in understanding how legislation is drafted or interpreted.
Welcome to the homepage for the new Singapore Statutes Online developed as part of the Attorney-General's Chambers' Legislation Editing and Authentic Publishing System ("LEAP-SSO").
We welcome your comments/feedback/suggestions to improve this system. Please email to [email protected].
- Due to a system error, some changes have not been updated on this website. Please click here for more details.
- Due to technical difficulties, hyperlinks within the text of Acts and Subsidiary Legislation will be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
This is the official Singapore Government website for online
legislation and is provided and maintained by the Attorney-General's
The website contains:
(a) Current versions of Acts
(b) Advanced searching and browsing features
(c) A Subject index