Welcome to the homepage for the Singapore Statutes Online ("SSO"). We welcome your feedback/suggestions to improve the SSO - please email to [email protected].
The Legislation Division will be conducting the following courses at CSC in June 2016:
- Law-Making and Policy Course (20 - 21 June)
This Course discusses topics on developing and translating policies into effective legislation.
Policy officers involved in Government Bills for 2016/2017 are strongly encouraged to attend this Course.
- Law-Making and Policy Post-Course Workshop (22 June)
This Workshop incorporates practical exercises on providing good policy specifications for the drafting of legislation.
Policy officers involved in Government Bills for 2016/2017 are encouraged to attend this Workshop.
- Legislation Drafting Course (27 - 28 June)
This Course is for legal officers and policy officers who are involved in the drafting of legislation or who are interested in understanding how legislation is drafted or interpreted.
PLUS PROJECT IMPROVEMENTS
In response to the feedback received during the PLUS public survey,
we have been making enhancements to SSO to improve user experience and accessibility of legislation. Please click here
for details on the enhancements made to SSO.
- Due to a system error, some changes have not been updated on this website. Please click here for more details.
- Due to technical difficulties, hyperlinks within legislation are not available. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
This is the official Singapore Government website for online publication of legislation. This service is provided by the Legislation Division of the Attorney-General's Chambers.